The Audio-Technica BP894xcW-TH Cardioid Condenser Headworn Wireless Microphone features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for perfect polar pattern placement from either ear. It is designed to provide intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. The microphone includes the BPCB-cW-TH detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style wireless body-pack transmitters. Other detachable cables with a variety of output terminations are available separately.
The BP894xcW-TH includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464x-TH dual-ear adapter kit, AT8163-TH windscreen, AT8171-TH windscreen, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
• Features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for perfect polar pattern placement from either ear
• Subminiature cardioid condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Ergonomic under-ear design - the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
• BPCB-cW-TH detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style wireless body-pack transmitters
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Comes with the AT8464x-TH Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort