The Audio-Technica BP894xcT4 Cardioid Condenser Headworn Wireless Microphone features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for perfect polar pattern placement from either ear. It is designed to provide intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. The microphone includes the BPCB-cT4 detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated for Shure wireless systems using TA4F-type connector. Other detachable cables with a variety of output terminations are available separately.
The BP894xcT4 includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit, AT8163 windscreen, AT8171 windscreen, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
• Features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for perfect polar pattern placement from either ear
• Subminiature cardioid condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Ergonomic under-ear design - the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
• BPCB-cT4 detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated for Shure wireless systems using TA4F-type connector
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort