The Audio-Technica BP893xcW-TH Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Wireless Microphone features an unobtrusive 0.2" boom that extends just beyond the bottom of your ear and is designed to provide extremely intelligible, vocal reproduction for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. The microphone includes the BPCB-cW-TH detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style wireless body-pack transmitters. Other detachable cables with a variety of output terminations are available separately.
The BP893xcW-TH includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464x-TH dual-ear adapter kit, AT8157-TH windscreen, AT8171-TH windscreen, two AT8156-TH element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
• Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extended frequency response for extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Extremely unobtrusive, 0.2" boom
• Secure under-the-ear placement
• BPCB-cW-TH detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style wireless body-pack transmitters
• Comes with the AT8464x-TH Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort