The Audio-Technica BP893xcH Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Wireless Microphone features an unobtrusive 0.2" boom that extends just beyond the bottom of your ear and is designed to provide extremely intelligible, vocal reproduction for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. The microphone includes the BPCB-cH detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with a screw-down 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cH-style wireless body-pack transmitters. Other detachable cables with a variety of output terminations are available separately.
The BP893xcH includes the AT8440 cable clip, AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit, AT8157 windscreen, AT8171 windscreen, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
• Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extended frequency response for extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Extremely unobtrusive, 0.2" boom
• Secure under-the-ear placement
• BPCB-cH detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with a screw-down 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cH-style wireless body-pack transmitters
• Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort