With its ergonomically molded earpiece and extremely unobtrusive 0.2" boom, Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP893x MicroSet offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup. Its lightweight low-profile design makes the microphone ideal for use by stage and television talent, lecturers, worship leaders, and more.
The BP893x MicroSet hooks around the back of either ear with the boom extending from below the ear for discreet positioning. Its subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers outstanding pickup tailored for natural vocal reproduction, with audio reproduction similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone. Engineered to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use, the BP893x includes a detachable, field-replaceable cable with a robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations.
• Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extended frequency response for extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction, similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Extremely unobtrusive, 0.2" boom
• Secure under-the-ear placement
• Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
• Wired version's power module (AT8545) includes a high-pass filter that provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality