A perfect fit for conference rooms and other meeting spaces, the Audio-Technica ATW-T1006 System 10 Boundary Microphone/Transmitter pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver to provide rock-solid, 2.4 GHz wireless performance with clear, natural sound quality. This cardioid condenser boundary mic is equipped with a touch-sensitive user switch that can toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button. Two red/green LEDs - one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear - indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status.
The mic also offers three levels of input gain (-6 dB, 0 dB and +6 dB), which can be selected via a switch on the bottom of the unit. Another switch engages the low-cut filter. The 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
• Cardioid condenser boundary microphone/transmitter pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver
• Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
• Operates in the 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
• User switch can be set to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button
• Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels: -6 dB (for loudest voices), 0 dB and +6 dB (for softest voices)
• Two red/green LEDs - one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear - indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status
• Switchable low-cut filter
• System ID Display located on bottom of unit
• Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.