ATW-1701/L UniPak Lavalier Microphone System
Includes ATW-R1700 receiver and ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitter with MT830cW omnidirectional lavalier microphone.
With its compact and portable design, the System 10 Camera-Mount high-fidelity digital wireless system is ideally positioned to capture media on the go. Perfect for video production, electronic news gathering (ENG) and every mobile application in between, the receiver features multiple mounting options to accommodate a variety of cameras and recording devices.
Like all of the products in the System 10 digital wireless family, the Camera Mount provides three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time and space. Instantaneous channel selection, sync and setup make the Camera-Mount extremely easy to use, while its digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation provides the ultimate in sound quality and dependable performance. Also, as the receiver operates in the 2.4 GHz range, it remains completely free from TV interference at all times.
Available in handheld, lavalier and body-pack configurations, each System 10 Camera-Mount wireless system includes a camera shoe mount in addition to the receiver and transmitter.
• Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
• Operates in the 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
• Ultra compact receiver size with multiple mounting options
• Selectable balanced and unbalanced output jacks with level control for use with most cameras and recording devices
• Internal rechargeable 12-hr battery
• Separate headphone port and volume control for local audio monitoring
• Multi-pairing function to link a single receiver with up to eight body-pack or handheld transmitters
• Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time & space
• Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
• Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync and setup
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.