The Ashly FX60.4 multi-purpose installation DSP-equipped amplifier is the culmination of compact Class D design. Along with a newly incorporated DSP engine and software UI, the FX Series takes amplification to new levels. FX is networkable via Ethernet for wired LAN connection, or directly via its built-in WiFi hotspot. No network router needed. FX allows system configurations that don’t require additional equipment, such as stand-alone DSP or speaker system processors. All of that is in one box. That saves space, money and time.
With 6 models to choose from starting at 2 x 60W in a half-rack design to 4 x 750W in 2 RU, there’s an FX that will fit just about any project. Each offers a healthy compliment of IO (include Digital SPDIF In & Out) and programmable integration ports for remote Volume control, GP triggers and more. Naturally, they have the rugged reliability that Ashly is known for including a 5-year warranty.
• 4 x 60 W with selectable Multi-mode operation (4/8 Ohm + 25/70/100V)
• 4 input channels x 4 output channels
• Balanced Mic/Line inputs on removable Euroblock connectors + unbalanced RCA inputs
• 2-channel SPDIF Digital IO
• Front panel status LEDs for amp, input, output, and network
• Advanced Dynamic Power Sharing distributes power between channels
• Networkable via Ethernet or built-in WiFi
• Comprehensive DSP on all input and output channels
• Browser-based UI accessed via PC or mobile device. No software to install.
• Auto/Manual Power Saver Mode (sleep/standby), selectable in software
• Customized Speaker Presets can be created and saved for each output channel
• Addressable GPIO, Standby/Mute and VC remote ports
• Highly efficient Class D and lightweight
• Easy to hide in non-rack installations
• Optional hardware for rack and wall/surface mounting
• 5-year warranty