The Allen & Heath Qu-24 digital mixer has 24+1 motorized faders in 3 layers, 24 mono and 3 stereo DSP channels, plus 4 FX units with their own dedicated return, resulting in a total of 38 processing channels. Every function has a dedicated hardware button to complement the 5" touchscreen while the free Qu-Pad app gives you instant access to all live mixing parameters and settings on your WiFi connected iPad.
A dSNAKE remote audio port allows Qu-24 to connect to AB & AR AudioRacks as well the ME personal monitor system. 16 Channels of automatic mic mixing, 3 user levels, USB multi-track audio and a customizable fader layout make the Qu Series Allen & Heath's best-selling line of digital mixers.
• 5-inch color touchscreen
• 24 Mic/Line channels
• 3 stereo Line channels
• 32 sources to the mix
• 12 mixes (4 mono, 3(5) stereo, LR)
• 4 stereo iLive FX engines with 4 send buses
• 10 SoftKeys
• 32 out, 30 in USB streaming
• 2 stereo Groups (mix mode)
• 2 stereo Matrix
• AES digital, Alt Out and 2TRK outputs
• Your choice of local analog I/O or dSNAKE for AB and AR remote I/O
• 100 Scene memories with channel safes and recall filters
• Automatic mic mixing (AMM)
• Channel ducking on all inputs
iPad not included.