The all new FSR CDA-4 and CDA-6 are ultra high resolution, ultra high bandwidth 1 x 4 and 1 x 6 computer distribution amplifiers suitable for applications requiring the highest possible video quality. The output channels on each unit have cable equalization permitting long cable runs while maintaining excellent signal integrity or even the highest video resolutions. This means that the signal you feed into the CDA-4 or CDA-6 will arrive at the far end of the cable with an almost immeasurable amount of loss and no distortion due to peaking effects.
Not only do these two units have over 375 MHz of bandwidth but they also have the FSR computer compatible synchronizing circuitry to ensure a rock stable video image at any resolution and signal level. Also channel-channel matching (red vs green/red vs blue) response is extremely flat.
The CDA-4/6 ships with a power supply, and a full width rack mount kit.
• Minimum 350 MHz of bandwidth fully loaded
• +/- 0.5 dB flatness to 270 MHz
• Advanced synchronizing circuitry
• Connectors for the input and each output
• Full cable equalization control for the output channels
• Compatible with all computer standards