Ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters, the economical Draper Premier XL wall- or ceiling-mounted electric projection screen features a tab-tensioned viewing surface. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface for better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminate separation and stickiness. The Premier XL comes housed in a fabricated extruded aluminum case with a curved front and L-shaped back/top cover with an attractive black finish.
Formulated for use with short throw projection in moderate to high ambient light applications, TecVision® XH800X ALR features a 0.8 gain premium ambient light rejecting surface. This surface can reject 57% of off-axis ambient light, allowing it to achieve high contrast while still being able to support extremely wide viewing angles. The viewing surface is ISF certified for color accuracy and 8K ready to ensure optimal image performance at the highest resolution.
• Case dimensions: 6-3/4" high x 6-3/4" deep.
• Maximum image width up to 16’ wide, depending on surface selection.
• Image area fully framed with black. Std. 12" black drop at top of viewing area.
• Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
• For smaller sizes, the Premier is functionally similar to the Premier XL and available in sizes through 16' wide.
• Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP). Screens over 119" diagonal on 16:9 format on this screen cannot use QLP.
• Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard).
• Other control options are available.
• Custom sizes available.
• 5-Year warranty