The Classic Series PL-PRO DMC features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world’s most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressors.
• Exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge and spike protection available.
• LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
• Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
• Dual smooth track retractable LED lights illuminate equipment in your rack.
• LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
• Large digital voltmeter/ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line voltage and true RMS current draw.
• Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
• Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
• 20 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
• 9 total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and 1 front panel convenience outlet).
• Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.