Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP892x-TH MicroSet offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892x-TH hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464x-TH dual-ear adapter kit converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
The BP892x-TH MicroSet's subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule delivers extremely intelligible, natural audio with a flat, extended frequency response that is ideal for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. Engineered to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use, the BP892x-TH includes a detachable, field-replaceable cable with a robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations.
• Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Ergonomic under-ear design - the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
• Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Wired version's power module (AT8545) includes a high-pass filter that provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
• Comes with the AT8464x-TH Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort