The Audio-Technica AT4050 exhibits a remarkable combination of qualities: high-SPL capability with transparent and airy uppers/mids complemented by rich low-end qualities. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistent, outstanding performance. A precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides rock-solid element stability and exceptional sensitivity. Ideal for studio use and live sound productions with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more. Audio-Technica's AT4050. For performance that legends are made of.
• Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities
• Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition
• Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
• Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion
• Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
• The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use