The Perfect Podcasting Mic
Podcasters and other content creators no longer have to choose between professional sound and an affordable price – the Audio-Technica AT2040 podcast mic gives you both.
This microphone’s large diaphragm element delivers smooth, natural sound, no matter the application. The special internal multistage windscreen (combining foam mesh and a nonwoven pop filter) paired with the hypercardioid polar pattern results in highly directional, tight pickup that reduces external noises while producing a warm, classic sound. The AT2040 podcast microphone makes it easy to record single or dual vocals while in the same room, so even when using two mics to record two-person podcasts, users will enjoy great audio pickup.
• Dynamic microphone delivers warm, assertive broadcast sound, perfect for podcasting
• Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
• Multistage foam mesh windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
• Integrated shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration
• Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear for maximum vocal isolation
• Includes pivoting stand mount, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, and a soft protective pouch