econoCom Systems from Pro Intercom LLC represent the industry’s very best value in a small production intercom system.
Foolproof and Easy to Use
The econoCom system can’t be incorrectly hooked-up when using standard microphone cables.
The econoCom Headsets, Beltpacks, AC/DC Adaptor and System Interface are fully compatible with larger systems from Pro Intercom, Inc., Clear-Com and other popular (200 ohms - unbalanced) headset intercom systems.
The ribbed, extruded aluminum cases, polypropylene end bezels, internal support system for the PC boards, and best quality XLR connectors all contribute to the outstanding ability of the BP1 Beltpacks and PS4 System Interface to withstand rough usage.
The PS4's regulator is mounted on a large internal heat sync using a generous amount of silicon heat sync compound to assure continuous, trouble-free operation.
These extremely rugged systems are custom manufactured from the finest materials available to our high design standards and carry our 3 Year Warranty.
Performance - An econoCom system consists of...
1) a table-top AD2410 AC/DC adaptor with removable IEC power cord and captive DC output cable and connector that connects it to the PS4 System Interface. The AD2410 AC/DC Adaptor provides up to 1.0 A of current at a nominal 24VDC. It is UL, CE and CSA approved. It has universal input, operating at any voltage from 100 to 240VAC at either 50 or 60Hz.
2) a PS4 System Interface. The PS4 Intercom System Interface provides precise voltage regulation, further smoothing of the DC current (AC hum elimination), automatic overload/ short-circuit protection, the necessary termination network for the intercom circuit. It features an LED indicator which indicates that 24VDC is being delivered, and 3 paralled XLR jacks for connection of headset stations or strings of stations in party-line configuration.
3) Also included are two to ten of our standard, full featured BP1 beltpacks. You may substitute one or more of our miniature BP.15 beltpacks for only $25.00 each. Mix-n-match.
4) a headset, with connector, for each beltpack. The econoCom systems are shipped with:
• single-muff SMH310 headsets or
• dual-muff DMH320 headsets or
• a mix of single and dual-muff headsets or
• without headsets