The Aviom A640 Personal Mixer delivers an unparalleled level of control, performance, and fidelity to personal mixing. Aviom's IEM mixers are the industry standard solution for personal mixing on stage and in the studio worldwide.
With more mix channels, powerful features, and the streamlined user interface Aviom Personal Mixers are known for, the A640 helps musicians hear better than ever before. It's compatible with all existing Aviom systems using Dante networking, digital console cards, or analog inputs, and can be used simultaneously with the A360, A320 and/or A-16II Personal Mixers.
• 16 mono or stereo standard mix channels
• Favorite Channel - find your most important channel fast
• Ambience channel with internal mic or network feed
• Color high-resolution display
• Three Mix Views - a workflow for every user’s preference
• Intercom function to communicate between A640 users (requires a D800)
• Intercom audio may be monitored by other Aviom mixer models in the system
• Seamless integration with current and legacy Aviom personal mixing systems
• Programmable channel selection and layout from up to 64 sources in the Aviom network
• Per-channel Volume, Treble, Bass, Effects, and Pan
• Three-band master tone controls with Enhance, optimized for in-ear monitors
• Mono Aux Mix output with custom channel selection
• 16 Mix Presets
• USB storage for saving and loading complete mixer configurations