The FSR 8K Next Generation Digital Ribbon Cables utilize a proprietary technology to allow high-speed, high-definition, HDMI signal transmission over distances of up to 100 ft. The cable is fitted with a discreet black jacket that enables the cable to blend in after installation. The hybrid fiber/copper cables deliver a speed of 48 Gbps video bandwidth when directly connected, or 18 Gbps when 6' copper cables are added to ends. They can easily handle up to 8k 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR uncompressed HDMI video and are eARC compatible.
These advanced technology cables use four glass fibers, seven copper wires and supply the necessary power to the
embedded circuitry at both ends of the cable. Our 8K cables meet the HDMI and HDCP testing standards. The connector shells are labeled Source and Display to aid in proper connections. The cables come pre-terminated in convenient lengths.
• Supports up to 6' standard copper HDMI extension cables for 4K 60Hz in-the-wall applications
• First Ultra High-Speed Certified Active Optical 10m and 15m 8K cable, 23m, and 30m certification coming soon
• Video resolution up to 8K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 and supports all HDCP versions
• Supports a bandwidth of 48 Gbps
• Lengths from 10m to 30m
• Multi-format compatibility
• No external power or special tooling required
• Cable and connectors easily fit within a 1• conduit
• Plenum Rated - Type CMP/FT6
• UL Listed
• Supports DDC for HDCP, EDID, PCM, Dolby, DTSHD and True HD audio
• eARC compatible