The PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 USB is a great choice for small churches, schools, bands, and clubs, and it's perfect for a small studio on a budget. It features 16 channel inputs, 4 of them stereo channels, and 12 with XMAX mic preamps; a built-in 18x16 USB 2.0 interface; extensive signal processing on every channel and bus; 4 aux buses; extensive metering; Scene and setting save/recall; MIDI control; and more. Yet it's lightweight and rack-mountable, operates much like an analog console, and delivers superb audio quality. It comes with PreSonus UC Surface control software, Capture recording software, QMix-UC aux control app, and Studio One Artist DAW.
• 8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
• 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
• On all channels and buses: 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, limiter, downward expander
• Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
• 18-in/16-out USB 2.0 audio interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz) records all channels and main L/R mix
• MIDI I/O: control main and effects output levels, recall effects presets and Scenes, and serve as a MIDI interface
• Software library includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW and Capture live-recording software for Mac and Windows and UC Surface mixer-control software for Mac, Windows, and iPad. QMix-UC touch wireless aux-control software for iPhone, iPod touch, and Android are also available free.