3000 Series Network Wireless System (4th gen) includes: ATW-R3210N receiver and ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter
Power and Flexibility
The Audio-Technica fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give you the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum. 3000 Series systems have an operating range of 300' (100 m) and are available in two frequency bands – DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz) – that provide a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range, which is more than twice that offered by the previous 3000 Series models.
Configurations with the ATW-R3210N network-enabled receiver let you take full advantage of A-T’s Wireless Manager software for setup, monitoring and control.
• Network monitoring and control via Wireless Manager software
• Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in a congested RF environment
• Available in two frequency bands: DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz)
• Unique multifunction button on the handheld and body-pack transmitters can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
• True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
• Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
• Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
• Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
• Transmitters and receivers include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
• Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
• New rugged cH-style connector on body-pack transmitter provides secure connection to lavalier mics, headworn mics, and cables with cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector
• Body-pack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible
• Charging terminals on transmitters work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
• Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
• Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
• Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.