The Allen & Heath DX012 provides remote output expansion for SQ, Avantis and dLive mixers, and for the AHM-64 audio matrix processor.
Perfect for feeding IEM systems and amplifier racks, DX012 offers both analog and AES digital output options in a compact 1U form factor.
The DX012 connects via a single Cat5e cable to the dLive Surface, dLive MixRack, AHM-64 matrix processor, Avantis mixer, SQ mixer or upstream DX expander via a secure EtherCon port.
A second locking EtherCon port is provided for redundant connection to compatible hardware, or for daisy-chaining to a downstream DX expander for additional remote I/O.
• Compatible with SQ, Avantis and dLive systems
• 12 XLR outputs, configurable as; 12 analog, 8 analog + 4 stereo AES, or 4 analog + 8 stereo AES
• AES outputs globally switchable between 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
• Cascade mode allows daisy-chaining of up to 2 DX Expanders on each DX port
• Redundant DX connection to compatible hardware
• Multiple DX012 can be added to a system
• Rack-mounted (1u) or shelf/floor operation
• Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
• Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
• Locking EtherCon ports