Designed for life on the stage, the Allen & Heath CQ-20B is the highest channel-count digital mixer in the CQ Series and is controlled via the free CQ MixPad app. It utilizes the same 96kHz processing engine as the desktop models but in a stagebox format. It’s rich in connectivity with Bluetooth, built-in WiFi, SD and USB audio recording and playback. It features brand new Quick Channels, Gain/Feedback Assistants and signal conscious FX to enhance the world-renowned audio quality that users expect from Allen & Heath.
• 20 inputs: 8 XLR, 8 XLR/TRS combi, 4 TRS (stereo)
• 8 outputs: 2 XLR (Main), 6 TRS (Monitors)
• Assignable Stereo Line Out, 2x TRS
• Assignable headphone output, 6.35mm TRS
• 24x24 USB-B interface
• 24x24 SD record/playback
• Stereo USB record/playback with dedicated input channel
• Stereo Bluetooth playback with dedicated input channel
• 4x FX Assist engines
• Dual Footswitch connection
• Built-in dual band 2.4G/5G AC Wi-Fi with auto channel select
• Controlled via the free CQ MixPad app
• 19" rack mount kit sold separately
- Opens in a new window.