The Allen & Heath CQ-12T is the smaller digital audio desktop mixer in the CQ Series and is ideal for home recording and streaming, band rehearsals, small gigs, and speech applications. It’s built on a 96kHz processing engine and is rich in connectivity with Bluetooth, SD and USB audio recording and playback. It features brand new Quick Channels, Gain/Feedback Assistants and signal conscious FX to enhance the world-renowned audio quality that users expect from Allen & Heath.
• 12 inputs: 5 XLR, 5 XLR/TRS combi, 2 TRS (stereo)
• 8 outputs: 2 XLR (Main), 6 TRS (Monitors)
• Assignable headphone output, 6.35mm TRS
• 16x18 USB-B interface
• 16x18 SD record/playback
• Stereo USB record/playback with dedicated input channel
• Stereo Bluetooth playback with dedicated input channel
• 2x FX Assist engines
• 3x Custom SoftKeys
• Dual Footswitch connection
• 7" capacitive touchscreen with associated rotary control
• Remote control via the free CQ MixPad app
• 19" rack mount kit sold separately
- Opens in a new window.