The Listen LP-40-072-01 is designed to make it easy to order all the components you need for an exceptional listening experience. Ideal for venues to upgrade an existing 72 MHz assistive listening systems or expand an iDSP Prime System with six iDSP units.
With Listen's unique DSP SQ noise reduction technology, users experience 20 dB less noise and hiss than any other listening device. Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in landfills. A field replaceable Lithium-ion battery is included with the unit. The integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver, improves the listening experience for T-coil users. iDSP is the smallest device of its kind, making it easier to wear and easier for venues to dispense, store and maintain.
The charging tray can be mounted several ways; wall, drawer, rack, table top all for easy dispensing. An optional cable management system can be ordered to further reduce cable clutter.
The LR-4200-072 has an OLED display to program channel names, monitor battery status, channel status, and charge activation. Connect the iDSP neck loop/lanyard or ear phones via two 3.5 mm output jacks (receivers can be shared). The Micro USB connection is used with free iDSP software for charging, set up, programming, inventory management and firmware updates.
• All-inclusive 6-pack is ideal for venues to upgrade an existing 72 MHz assistive listening systems or expand an iDSP Prime System
• Advanced DSP SQ noise reduction technology delivers 20 dB less noise and hiss than any other listening device
• Integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver improves the listening experience for T-coil users
• Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and for venues to dispense, store and maintain
• Charging tray can be mounted several ways for easy dispensing; optional cable management system further reduces cable clutter
• Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support
• Can be worn around the neck, with the belt clip, or concealed in a pocket, making it the most discreet listening device on the market
• Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in the landfill
• Use for single channel applications
• Six (6) LR-4200-072-P1 Intelligent DSP RF Receiver Package 1 (72 MHz)
• One (1) LA-381-01 Intelligent 12-Unit Charging Tray (North America)