The ChamSys QuickQ 10 is part of the QuickQ range of user friendly and affordable lighting control consoles. The QuickQ 10 is the perfect console for control of dimmer and LED color mixing fixtures. The console features a large 9.7 inch touch screen utilizing a smart phone like interface for setup, programming and playback of your show.
The console can automatically detect and patch RDM compliant fixtures and features built-in WIFI enabling remote connection to the free QuickQ app available on iOS, Android and Windows tablets and phones. Easily connect the app by simply scanning the QR code on the console display.
The console has easy-to-understand buttons and faders, simple color selection and intensity control tools, a large touch screen with zooming and scrolling at your fingertips, as well as a simple cue/chase system for playback. Specifically aimed at the novice user, the QuickQ interface easily leads you through setup, programming and operation of the console.
The console has a free to download offline programming software available for Mac and Windows. You can program your show on your computer, save it onto a flash drive and load it onto the QuickQ console. QuickQ uses ChamSys extensive and continuously updated personality library with over 30,000 personalities. QuickQ shows are compatible can be loaded onto any MagicQ system allowing future progression onto ChamSys more advanced MagicQ range of consoles.
• 1 Universe via Direct DMX512 Out or Ethernet
• Modeled on smartphone icon interfaces for ease of use
• Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
• The interface supports gestures such pinch zoom and scrolling
• Easily connect to the remote app on iOS & Android devices via built-in Wi-Fi
• 20 multi-function fixture faders with 3 different modes - Fixture, Group and Cue
• 3 multi-cue Playback faders: 2 Chase controllers and 1 Cue Stack
• The console features a dedicated Grand Master fader for overall level control
• A dedicated “color control area” with Hue and Saturation encoders
• Select from built-in palettes and gel libraries using the touch screen
• Built in color picker for use with LED fixtures
• QuickQ supports output of DMX over network via ArtNet/sACN/Pathport
• Offline editor available for both Windows and Mac
• Regular software updates
• Easy Upgrades
• Automated Patching
• HSV Color Mixing
• Color Picker
• Built-in FX
• Chase Support
• Master Cue Stack
• Execute Window
• Audio Triggering
• Tap to Time