The Blizzard ProKontrol MH is a professional universal lighting controller with RDM protocol compatibility. Once patched, it's the perfect controller for any moving head fixture, allowing ease of use with its dedicated PAN and TILT wheels. Users can control up to 32 fixtures composed of 18 channels each, trigger programs by music, automatically, manually, and run up to 5 chases.
It offers a variety of programming tools, such as 16 universal channel sliders, quick access Movement and built-in Color Effect buttons, and has an LCD display indicator for easy navigation of all the controls and menu functions. It also features an all-metal enclosure, which means this is one tough unit that will stand the test of time.
• DMX512 standard with RDM protocol compatibility
• 512 DMX channels
• Control up to 32 fixtures, max 18 DMX channels each
• Fixture starting addresses and channels can be soft patched
• 32 chases, able to run 5 chases simultaneously
• 32 scenes, all scenes are able to be operated simultaneously
• 9 Effect buttons for moving head fixtures, plus 7 Color Effect buttons
• USB port for firmware updates and data backup
• Sound control via built-in microphone