Custom made to provide a precise, comfortable fit, the dual driver ES20 in-ear musicians' monitor provides exceptional low frequency response, smooth mids and articulate highs. A great balance of full sound at an affordable price, the ES20 IEMs are complete with 25dB of ambient noise reduction.
Ear impressions are required to order custom Westone ES in ear monitors. Contact GearTechs.com to find a preferred Westone audiologist who can take and complete your order. Designed and assembled in the USA.
Dual-Driver Balanced Armature Technology
• Dual drivers; 1 bass and 1 high frequency driver deliver accurate reproduction in the ear
Westone EPIC Cable
• Ultra supple braided design insures comfort and resists tangles
• Robust bifurcation w/slide adjustment keeps cord in place during activity
• Over-the-ear cable design offers superior in-ear comfort and isolation from mechanical cable noise
Westone Custom-Fit Technology
• Over five decades of experience with in-ear applications results in optimum ergonomics and fit
• Flex-canal body delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
Sensitivity: 119 dB @ 1mW
Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
Impedance: 27 ohms @ 1kHz
Driver: Dual balanced armature drivers with a passive crossover
Cable: Westone EPIC removable cable
Deluxe monitor case, cleaning tool, desiccant drying compound, cleaning cloth, Oto-Ease, user's manual and 2-year warranty. Additional charges for custom art and additional techniques/features.