The VT901MKII from Voice Technologies presents a earset microphone featuring exceptional sound clarity and an unobtrusive, nearly invisible design.
The VT901 utilizes a specialized super-miniature Omnidirectional capsule yielding the most natural speech reproduction. This capsule will minimize low frequency buildup while the stability from the mounting design keeps the signal free of handling noise. The soft and flexible spiral ear hanger gives any user the perfect fit every time without the fear of it slipping off. Presenters, actors, and singers benefit from having full freedom of movement.
The VT901 can be worn on either the left or the right ear, and mounting is instantaneous and intuitive. Maximum comfort is achieved from flexible and lightweight materials, making it feel weightless and unobtrusive even after many hours of use.
The cable is removable and can be easily exchanged to provide connector compatibility between different wireless systems. This must-have design feature is beneficial for both rental houses and individuals who are presented with varying wireless systems. Additionally, the ear spiral is detachable as well for easy cleaning and replacement.
VT910 microphones are available terminated with connectors for most popular wireless transmitters including Sennheiser, Lectrosonics, Shure, Audio Ltd., Audio Technica & Sony.
• Hand selected Omni electret capsules individually tested for frequency response & sensitivity
• Flexible spiral ear hanger gives any user the perfect fit every time on either ear
• Adjustable mic boom that can be contoured for ideal positioning of mic head
• Exceptional sound clarity and an unobtrusive, nearly invisible design
• Removable thin cable: 1.3mm diameter, Length 1.2 meters
• Integrated sweat-blocking band to prevent sweat from reaching capsule
• Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
• Bias +VDC range: 0.8V to 5V
• Available in Black and Beige colors
• 2 Windscreens
• Cable Clip
• Travel Case
Wireless Connector Terminations
Voice Technologies VT901 headset microphones are designed to excel for performing talent in broadcast, theatre, House of Worship, public address and sound reinforcement. They are available with connector terminations for most popular wireless brands currently in use.
• 3-Pin Lemo for Sennheiser SK50 and Series 2000
• 3.5mm TRS for Sennheiser Evolution wireless
• TA5F for Lectrosonics Servo-Bias Inputs, SMa, SMV, SMQV, UMa & LMa.
• TA4F for Shure and Sabine
• Binder 5-pin for Audio Ltd. En2 TXPH
• 3.5mm TRS for Sony UPW and WRT-805