The 1000-Watt INSPIRE iP12B powered subwoofer produces high levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Equipped with a dedicated 600-Watt Class-D amplifier for the 12" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) driver, and 2 x 200- Watt amps for your passive satellite speakers, the iP12B is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
Lightweight (only 22.3 kg / 49.2 lbs) and easy to transport, the iP12B also features a 3-channel digital mixer with industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies - plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control. Put simply, this cool-running system delivers amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
• Powered 12" subwoofer for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
• KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
• 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
• 600 Watt high excursion 12" subwoofer for low distortion sub-bass response
• Dual 200 Watt amplifiers included for stereo satellite speakers
• 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
• Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
• High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
• DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
• Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
• Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
• Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grille
• Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
• 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
• 3-Year Warranty Program
• Designed and engineered in the U.K.