Although we refer to it as a column loudspeaker, the Turbosound iNSPIRE iP1000 V2 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by our award-winning line array products - in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 1,000-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered dual 8" subwoofer, 8 x 2.75" neodymium drivers, and a horn loaded super tweeter, the iP1000 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
The iP1000 is lightweight: only 24.8 kg (54.7 lbs) and features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), studio-grade stereo reverb, Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies - plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
• Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
• Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
• Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
• 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
• 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
• Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
• Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
• High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
• DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
• Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
• 2 x 8" high excursion low frequency drivers for low distortion sub-bass response
• 8 x 2.75" neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
• Horn loaded super-tweeter extends high frequency range and throw
• Precision-lock, aluminum array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
• Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
• Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
• Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
• 10-Year Warranty Program
• Designed and engineered in the U.K.