Superior to standby UPS products, the SU-1000Li provides faster response, automatic voltage regulation, and battery backup during a brownout, blackout, surge, or power failure.
Unlike other UPS products, the SU-1000Li 1000 VA Line Interactive UPS is backed with SurgeX Advanced Series Mode patented surge elimination technology to shield computer and AV equipment from catastrophic damage.
The SU-1000Li also includes common mode and normal mode Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering, and provides a sophisticated web browser-based interface to manage power settings, customize diagnostics, monitor multiple computers, and schedule shutdowns and restarts.
The SU-1000Li has a load rating of 15 amps at 120 volts, a self-test circuit with visual indicator, and provides EMI/RFI filtering. It meets Federal Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 guidelines for power line surge suppressors and withstands at least 1000 occurrences of surge pulse voltages, up to 6000 volts. SentryPlus auto shutdown and monitoring software is also included with SU-1000Li hardware.
• 2U Rack Mount
• 1000 VA Battery Backup
• Advanced Series Mode Surge Elimination
• Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI Filter
• Automatic Voltage Regulation
• Over/Under Voltage Protection
• SentryPlus Power Management and Diagnostic Software
• USB port
• Self-test Circuit and Visual Indicator
• Receptacles: 2 UPS / 4 Surge Elimination
• 10 Year Warranty
• A-1-1 Certified fail safe protection from surges, spikes, blackouts, and brownouts.
• RoHS Compliant
• Made in U.S.A.