SurgeX SX2120 surge eliminators are 20-amp load-capable and have 14 industrial grade grounded AC receptacles (2 switched banks of 6; 2 always on) plus a front-panel courtesy receptacle. The unit features both common mode and normal mode Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering for a comprehensive power conditioning solution.
SurgeX Advanced Series Mode technology is superior to conventional MOV circuitry or MOV-Hybrid designs and is completely non-sacrificial. Our zero let-through technology provides the most reliable protection available. It stops all surges up to 6,000 volts (unlimited surge current) without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
• Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
• 9' grounded 3-wire #12 line cord
• 12 grounded AC receptacles in two switched banks of six on rear panel, 2 receptacles always on
• Front panel courtesy receptacle
• Advanced Series Mode surge protection
• Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
• Two power switches, one for each bank of outputs
• Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
• Self-test circuit with visual indicator
• 10-year warranty
• Made in U.S.A.