The SurgeX SX1115-RT provides guaranteed surge protection and power conditioning for audio, video, broadcast and computer equipment. The units are 15-amp load-capable and have 8 industrial grade grounded AC receptacles (6 switched, 2 always on) plus a front panel courtesy receptacle. The unit features both common mode and normal mode Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering, SurgeX ICE -Inrush Current Elimination and COUVS -Catastrophic Over/Under Voltage Shutdown for a complete power conditioning solution.
SurgeX Advanced Series Mode technology is superior to conventional MOV circuitry or MOV-Hybrid designs and is completely non-sacrificial. Our zero let-through technology provides the most reliable protection available. It stops all surges up to 6,000 volts (unlimited surge current) without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
The SX1115-RT has remote control capability for use in AC power distribution systems and can be interfaced with a sequential controller such as the SurgeX SEQ.
• Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
• 9' grounded 3-wire #14 line cord
• 8 grounded AC outlets on rear panel (6 switched, 2 always on)
• Front panel courtesy receptacle
• Advanced Series Mode surge protection
• Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
• SurgeX ICE inrush current elimination technology
• COUVS catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown
• Remote turn-on
• Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
• Self-test circuit with visual indicator
• 10-year warranty
• Made in U.S.A.