Conference rooms and boardrooms everywhere are going HD, and Sony's EVI-HD1 takes the headache out of this transition with the flip of a switch - literally. Sony is adding a high-definition model to its EVI camera series. Since it is also compatible with standard definition (SD), this unique p/t/z camera allows you to take the first step in HD migration.
The EVI-HD1 camera combines a high-quality HD color video camera with the flexibility of remote pan/tilt/zoom operation. With 14 formats to choose from (including eight HD types and six SD video formats), this new dynamic camera allows end-users to decide when they are ready to migrate from SD to HD. The EVI-HD1 is compatible today with existing videoconferencing systems and will be compatible tomorrow with HD based ones. It also inherits many outstanding features from the EVI-D100 P/T/Z camera and couples these with superb HD picture quality. Smooth, high-speed pan/tilt operation, 16x9 aspect ratio images and a built-in 10x optical zoom/wide angle lens, make the EVI-HD1 ideal for small to medium size conference rooms.
• 1/3 type CMOS image sensor
• Approximately 2M effective pixels
• Signal System: 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 720/29.97p, 720/25p, NTSC, PAL
• Video Output: HD-SDI, HD Analog component(Y/Pb/Pr), VBS, Y/C
• 10x Optical, 4x digital zoom lens
• RS-232C Camera Control Interface
• 6 position presets
• Pan: -100 to +100 deg. (Max. speed 300 deg./sec)
• Tilt: -25 to +25 deg. (Max. speed 125 deg./sec)
• Minimum Illumination: 15lx (F1.8)
• Horizontal viewing angle: 8° (Tele) to 70° (Wide)
• Dimensions: 10-1/4 x 6 x 6-3/4 inches
• Weight: 4 lbs. 7 oz.