The Shure SLXD124/85 Wireless System delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid RF performance for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances. Operate up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band, with easy setup and optional rechargeability accessories for wireless excellence, wherever required. Ships with SLXD4 single-channel receiver, SLXD2/58 handheld transmitter, SLXD1 bodypack transmitter and WL185 cardioid lavalier microphone with antenna and rackmount accessories.
• Transparent 24-bit digital audio
• Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
• 120 dB dynamic range
• Digital predictive switching diversity
• 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
• 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
• Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
• Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over scan and IR sync
• Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
• TQG connectivity offers a variety of microphone options
• Ergonomic, durable plastic construction
2 - AA batteries
2 - 1/4 wave antennas
2 - 2 BNC cables
1 - zipper bags
2 - BNC bulkhead Adapters
1 - rackmount kit
1 - user guide
1 - power supply
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.