The Shure PGXD24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the PGXD wireless systems family. Includes PGXD4 receiver, PGXD2/PG58 handheld transmitter, clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide.
PGX Digital Wireless
Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital Wireless combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
• 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
• Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
• Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
• Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
• Up to 200 ft (~60m) range for total wireless freedom
• True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal
• 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
• Adjustable gain matches variable input levels
• Up to 5 systems can be used at once
• Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
• Durable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.