Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
• GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
• GLXD2/SM86 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Cardioid Microphone
• Globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
• Up to 200 feet (60 m) operating range (line of sight)
• Up to 16 hours of battery life from included Shure SB902 lithium-ion rechargeable battery
• High-resolution LCD screen status display
• Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes
• Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
• Two-color charge indicator LED: Red=Charging, Flashing Green=90% charged, Green=Charged
• XLR and 1/4" output connectors
• Lightweight, durable construction
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.