Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser's renowned e 835, e 845 and e 865 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch.
• Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
• State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser's renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch
• True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display
• Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
• Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
• Up to 20 compatible channels
• Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
• Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
• High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
What's in the box?
• EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
• SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter
• MMD 835-1 microphone head (835-S variants only)
• MMD 845-1 microphone head (845-S variants only)
• MME 865-1 microphone head (865-S variants only)
• GA 3 rackmount set
• MZQ 1 microphone clamp
• power supply
• 2 AA batteries
• 2 rod antennas
• RJ 10 cable
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the personal nature of in-ear earphones and earbuds, they are not returnable.