The RGBlink mini compact streaming switcher makes the sophisticated simple. Switch seamlessly between any of the four HDMI inputs and output to both HDMI and the dedicated USB 3.0 output. mini is equally ideal for live streaming applications and presentations, allowing multiple sources to be utilized for a a professional impression every time. On board features include PIP, transition effects and external audio embedding, and with the mini+ feature pack there is support for Sony VISCA PTZ cameras and DSK. Large buttons make quick actions easy, while the provision of the T-bar allows smooth transition between sources, whether they be cameras or graphics. Compact in size, mini goes anywhere, and with handy features like the ability to mount to standard 1/4in UNC accessories, mini is at home in any studio.
• USB video capture complying with UVC for live streaming
• 4CH HDMI inputs
• 2-in TFT display to Live preview four inputs
• Auto cut and manual switch (T-Bar)
• 14 transition effects on T-Bar
• Support PIP (Picture-In-Picture)
• Audio offers AFV or Line In mode.
• Support switch between 6-Picture PVW and PGM to HDMI Out
• Control by PC or mobile phone (via APP)
• Compact design