The sceptre (or scepter) is the age-old symbol of royal authority. PreSonus Sceptre CoActual studio monitors do indeed provide sound quality and control worthy of the highest levels of aristocracy - but they're priced for the bourgeois project-studio owner.
The first time you hear Sceptre series CoActual 2-way studio monitors, you'll discover fine nuances of your music that can't be reproduced by conventional designs. The Sceptre's panoramic soundstage, fine detail, and stunning dynamics will astonish you. This exceptional performance is the result of an advanced coaxial design that works integrally with a 32-bit processor running Fulcrum Acoustic's TQ Temporal Equalization Technology.
PreSonus CoActual technology - the core of every Sceptre series studio monitor - is the combination of custom transducers in a state-of-the-art coaxial design with heavy-duty DSP running TQ algorithms.
• CoActual technology combines DSP time-correction and point-source design for symmetrical soundstage and micro-definition imaging
• Unique coaxial transducer integrates midrange driver and 1-inch, horn-loaded HF transducer with Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
• Powerful DSP provides critical Temporal Equalization with multiple FIR filters
• Acoustic-tuning controls
• 180W RMS, Class D biamplification with internal heat sink
• RF shielding, current-output limiting, and over-temperature protection
• Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS line-level inputs with A-taper level control
• Amplifier "soft start" feature eliminates popping on power-up
• 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
• Internal power supply with IEC connector
• Power switch with on/off LED