When you're ready to get serious about recording, it's time to step up to PreSonus Eris series studio monitors. Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers won't reveal the truth about your mix. They aren't designed for that.
In contrast, Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. That's what you need in a home studio. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
Yet Eris series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with two models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
• 5.25-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer
• 1-inch ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
• 70 W Class AB biamplification
• Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
• RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
• Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
• Balanced XLR 1/4-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
• 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
• Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite ($1,000 value)