When you're ready to get serious about recording, it's time to step up to PreSonus Eris series studio monitors. Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers won't reveal the truth about your mix. They aren't designed for that.
In contrast, Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
Yet Eris series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with three models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
• 4.5-inch Kevlar Low-frequency Driver
• 1-inch, Ultra-low-mass, Silk-dome, High-frequency Driver
• 25 Watt Amplifier Power
• 70 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response
• 2.8 kHz Crossover Frequency
• 100 dB Peak SPL at 1 meter
• Front-firing Acoustic Port for Superior Bass-frequency Reproduction
• Rf Interference, Output Current Limiting, Over-temperature, Transient, and Subsonic Protection
• Balanced XLR 1/4" and unbalanced RCA inputs
• Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite ($1,000 value)