The Pliant CrewCom CB2 provides an excellent out-of-the box experience for users with its simplicity and ease-of-use. It is well-suited for smaller applications/installations and can be easily set up by less experienced users. The CrewCom CB2 boasts many of the exceptional CrewCom product features such as sound quality and range yet provides exceptional wireless intercom at a lower price point.
The CrewCom CB2 2400 1RU BaseStation features 2-channels, a 2.4GHz internal radio, and supports up to six CRP-12-2400 Radio Packs. The system also provides external connectivity via two 2-Wire or two 4-Wire ports. A maximum of two CB2 BaseStations can be linked together. (Note: The CB2 BaseStation is ONLY compatible with the CRP-12-2400 Radio Pack, is NOT compatible with any CrewCom CRP-22 or CRP-44 Radio Packs.
• 1RU 2.4GHz BaseStation
• Each CB2-2400 supports up to six CRP-12-2400's in Normal mode
• Easy-to-use interface with large informative backlit display and clearly laid out quick access controls
• Supports external 2-Wire and 4-Wire intercom connections.
• Front panel USB ports for Radio Pack pairing and CrewCom device firmware updates via computer
• Front panel headset monitor station
• Stage announce audio output
• GPO Contact closure relays (x3)
• Sync input to receive sync from another CB2 or CrewCom system
- Opens in a new window.