The Pliant Technologies CrewCom 8-Port Copper Hub provides routing and expansion capabilities to a CrewNet infrastructure via eight RJ-45 and a single duplex LC Fiber port. Power is received over a CrewNet copper connection or via a 48VDC power supply. NOTE: "02" version uses a new power connector/supply (PPS-48V-02, supplied) which is NOT compatible with the CHB-8C.
• Eight copper CrewNet ports with one shared port that is either duplex LC Single Mode Fiber or copper
• Supplies distributed network power over CrewNet to up to 7 supported ports (copper only)
• Front and rear panel LED status indications
• Micro USB connection for firmware updates (firmware updates also available through CrewNet)
• Dual powering options with either network power or supplied external power supply (48VDC included with Hub)
• Fits a standard 1RU rack in a half-rack configuration (optional rack kit sold separately)