The Pliant CrewCom 2.4GHz Radio Transceiver houses a radio with corresponding antennas and serves as an access point enabling RF communications with CrewCom Radio Packs. Using CrewNet as a backbone, up to 46 RTs can be positioned on the network throughout a wide coverage area by being linked back to a Control Unit either directly, through a Hub(s), or connected in a daisy-chain configuration.
• One RT supports up to 6 Full-Duplex Radio Packs
• Two separate RF bands available in two models (CRT-900 & CRT-2400)
• CrewNet connections (etherCON or Duplex LC Single Mode Fiber*)
• LED status indicators for data RX/TX, operation mode, and error
• CrewNet in connections (etherCON or Duplex LC Single Mode Fiber*) with an addition single copper CrewNet thru connection for connecting up to a total of eight CrewCom Radio Transceivers in a daisy chain-configuration
• Micro USB connection for firmware updates (also available through CrewNet)
• Integrated ping function which uses all LEDs to physically identify an RT
• Dual powering options with either network power or external 48VDC
*CrewCom devices connected to CrewNet via a fiber port must receive power via a Pliant 48VDC power supply. (Sold Separately)
- Opens in a new window.