The Nord Piano 5 is equipped with dual piano engines, dual sample synths and twice the memory of the previous generation. With the combination of a premium Triple Sensor keybed and an exclusive Virtual Hammer Action Technology, the portable Nord Piano 5 delivers an exceptional playing experience.
The Nord Piano Experience
Nord's unique Virtual Hammer Action Technology in conjunction with the physical hammer movements delivers outstanding authenticity and dynamic response resulting in a keyboard action that handles dynamic playing with amazing control at any velocity level. The Triple Sensor keybed also provides authentic features like repeating a note without lifting the key completely to ensure the smooth repetitions and fluent transitions associated with an acoustic Grand Piano.
Triple Sensor Keybed
The triple sensor keybed has added weight for improved dynamic control providing authentic Piano touch and feel. Each individual keybed is meticulously calibrated at the Nord factory to ensure an even response over the whole range.
• 73-note Triple Sensor keybed with grand weighted action
• Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology
• Advanced Layering (2 Pianos + 2 Sample Synths)
• Advanced KB Split with optional crossfades
• Seamless Transitions
• OLED display for excellent overview
• 2 independent Piano Layers
• 2x memory for Nord Piano Library
• 120 Voice Polyphony
• Creative Piano Timbre options including Dyno filter
• 3 Dynamic Curves to suit any playing style
• Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal
• Advanced String Resonance
• Soft Release
• 2 independent Sample Synth Layers
• 2x memory for Nord Sample Library
• Soft and Bright filters
• Unison for rich, ensemble sounds
• Tru-Vibrato for authentic vibrato
• Round robin for natural sounding repetitions
• Support for monophonic samples with legato
• Attack, Decay/Release and Dynamic controls
• High quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
• Reverb with Chorale and Bright/Dark mode
• Delay with Ping Pong mode
- Opens in a new window.