The user can select from all available audio channels in the network and create an individual stereo mix for headphones, in-ear monitors and (powered) speakers.
Each myMix can create a stereo mix using the internal stereo FX, tone control and panning selecting up to 16 from up to 500 network channels and put this signal to headphones or in/ears, drive power speakers or transmitters for wireless IEMs. This stereo mix can be also be sent back to the network, for others to listen to a mix, or use it as submix within myMix.
The local inputs are for microphone (XLR) or line level (1/4″ TRS) sources; phantom power is available. The channels to select for the mix can be from an IEX16 input expander, other local myMix inputs , other stereo mixes, or the tracks from SD cards in Playback mode.
With a single press of the RECORD button the selected audio channels get recorded in multi-track as 24-bit, 48kHz broadcast wav files. These files can be used with any DAW software or played back and remixed (virtual sound check). In Play Along Mode the two local inputs can be mix with the recorded tracks- a powerful tool to turn a practice at home into a full band rehearsal.
• Impeccable audio quality with 24-bit, 48 kHz throughout the system
• Create a stereo mix using up to 16 from 500* audio channels
• Intuitive User Interface with meaningful channel names
• Volume, Tone Control, Effect Send, Pan, solo and Mute per channel
• 7 integrated stereo effects to create a 3-D sound image
• Autosave of all changes applied to the mix, with 20 profiles available.
• 2 local network inputs (mic/line level) with phantom power
• Multi-track recording (16 +2) on SD cards (24-bit wav-files)
• Auto saving in up to 20 profiles
• 4-band fully parametric master EQ
• Send Mix to Network to listen to other devices or create submixes
• Outputs for balanced line levels and headphones
• Ships with microphone stand adapter and power-supply
*A myMix system can feature up to 500 audio channels (250 pairs) maximum.