Live Digital Console Control Center with 168 Input Channels, 99 Mix Buses and 96 kHz Sample Rate
The Midas PRO Series family moves up a gear with the PRO X control center and the industry-changing NEUTRON Audio System Engine. Featuring 168 simultaneous input channels and 99 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses, the PRO X sets a new performance benchmark in high-profile live sound applications and is a truly impressive digital control surface for the engineer whose very livelihood depends on both unparalleled functionality and reliability. Like all PRO Series consoles, the PRO X features managed latency and 40 bit floating point processing precision.
HyperMAC and AES50 audio networking technologies allow the PRO X to dynamically assign up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs at 96 kHz sampling rate to any of its input channels and bus outputs on a scene-by-scene basis. This high level of connectivity, coupled with the large channel and bus counts, makes the PRO X equally at home in theaters and symphony halls as it is in live concert touring, outside broadcast and music festivals.
• Live performance digital console control center with up to 168 simultaneous inputs
• 99 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
• HyperMAC and AES50 networking allows up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs @ 96 kHz Sample Rate
• HyperMAC router with 192 bidirectional channels over copper and optical fibre
• Provides dual redundant snake connection to the NEUTRON Audio System Engine
• Snake connections up to 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5/5e cable
• 10 VCA (variable control association) and 8 POPulation groups
• Up to 36 assignable 1/3 octave Klark Teknik DN370 graphic equalizers
• Up to 24 simultaneous internal multi-channel effects
• 29 Midas PRO motorized 100 mm faders
• 2 daylight viewable 15" full color TFT display screens
• Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls
• Optional wireless remote control with Midas MIXTENDER App for iPad
• Three bay auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply with N+1 redundancy
• 10-Year Warranty Program
• Designed and engineered in the U.K.