Pure 24-bit sound for active performers
XD-V75HS from Line 6 sets a new standard in hands- free wireless systems for active performers and presenters. Offering spectacular audio quality, XD- V75HS systems feature exclusive EQ filter modeling technology combined with a proven 4th-generation digital wireless platform. With 14 channels of 24-bit, 10Hz-20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD- V75HS provides unmatched full-range audio clarity and license-free operation worldwide.
XD-V75HS gives you the flexibility to choose from six vocal and 3 instrument EQ filter models, enabling you to optimize the sound of the system for your voice or instrument and deliver your performance with
maximum clarity and impact. Using the selector button on the transmitter bodypack, you can easily audition and choose from the available EQ filter models. The included adjustable headset features a premium omni- directional condenser capsule and fits comfortably and securely for the clearest sound.
The signal from XD-V75HS is so clear and strong that it actually sounds like a wired microphone, but with all of the advantages of wireless, hands-free performance. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XD- V75HS does not use signal companding, so the full 120dB dynamic range is available at all times. Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, the XD-V75HS operates in the 2.4GHz band, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
Exclusive Digital Channel Lock (DCLTM) technology provides encoded digital transmission protecting every nuance of your vocal performance across the entire 300-foot (100-meter) range.
Headset available in black or tan.
• Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 24-bit 10 Hz-20 kHz (- 2.5 dB) AF frequency response, wide 120 dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
• 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
• License-free operation worldwide
• Exclusive Line 6 EQ filter modeling technology optimizes the system to your voice or instrument - choose from nine distinct EQ filter model types (6 optimized for vocals, 3 for instruments).
• Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
• Premium omni-directional condenser capsule (available in black or tan)
• Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
• 14 always-available channels
• 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
• Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status and more
• Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
• Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
• Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
• 2 powered BNC antenna inputs - for daisy chaining multiple systems
• Road-ready headset, bodypack and receiver chassis
• FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
• System includes premium headset, bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries