The Kramer VP-774Amp is a high-performance presentation switcher and scaler. It accepts one of nine inputs: one DisplayPort (DP), one composite video, two computer graphics, one 3G HD-SDI and four HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and simultaneously outputs the signal to two identical HDMI, one HDBaseT and one 3G HD-SDI output, together with S/PDIF and balanced stereo audio outputs. The unit also includes an audio amplifier and speaker outputs.
• PixPerfect Scaling Technology
• Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB) Switching
• Mass Notification Emergency Communication System (MNEC)
• K-IIT XL Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology
• State-of-the-Art Video Processing Technology
• HDTV Compatible. HDCP Compliant.
• Advanced EDID Management
• Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gpbs per graphic channel).
• Multi-Standard SDI Support - SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M).
• Scaled Outputs - 2 HDMI, 1 HDBaseT, 1 3G HD-SDI (all outputs work simultaneously)
• Max Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gpbs per graphic channel)
• Size - Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
• Audio - U/B/D/E